ABOUT ME...

My photo
I'm a self-professed adventure writer and former exercise junkie seeking a long-term relationship with my higher self, healthy workout habits, and a balanced, adventurous lifestyle in San Luis Obispo. Join me as I discover the healthy activities of SLO County, from land to sea.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

San Luis Obispo County: Weather in July

Beautiful in Pismo Beach.
July weather is always peculiar in San Luis Obispo County. This month we've experienced our usual share of gloomy, foggy coastal mornings, as well some recent humid stormy cloud coverings. Unfortunately, only a few sprinkles of precipitation have fallen to the ground, leaving the local soils still parched for rain. 

Although the drought continues, life goes on. I've been out and about for some exercise during these past few weeks, discovering SLO County life in its milieu of mist and clouds .

I hope you enjoy these mizzled scenes. 


I discovered this dewy spider web along the Bluffs Trail in  Montana de Oro.
One foggy morning in Los Osos, these Baywood Park boats seemed to transcend the water and float in the cool misty air. 
I always capture plenty of bird life out and about in the murky Morro Bay mornings.
This morning's scene in Pismo Beach. Hoping for some rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment